Zinc Sustain is a nutrient complex that contains zinc to support wound healing, sperm health and the maintenance of healthy prostate function. Vitamin A and zinc support healthy eye function, skin health as well healthy foetal development. Vitamin A and C plus zinc support immune system health. The addition of vitamin B6 supports energy production and both zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants that reduce free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin A and zinc support healthy eye function.
- Zinc supports wound healing and zinc and vitamin A support skin health.
- Zinc supports male health via the maintenance of healthy prostate function and supporting sperm health.
- Vitamin A and zinc support heathy foetal development and zinc supports healthy growth and development.
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen formation.
- Vitamin B6 supports energy production.
- Zinc and vitamins A and C support immune system health.
- Both zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
|Zinc amino acid chelate||150 mg|
|equiv. to zinc||30 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||100 mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||20 mg|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||30 mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||24.8 mg|
|Retinol acetate||518 micrograms|
|equiv. to vitamin A||450 microgram retinol equivalents|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains soya bean products, phenylalanine and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.