- Zinc Forte + C is a delicious, natural raspberry flavoured powder.
- Zinc is an essential trace element that plays important roles in growth and development, the immune response, neurological function and reproduction. Zinc deficiency is common in adolescents, the elderly, vegetarians, pregnant and lactating women.
- Zinc may assist in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Zinc helps to provide relief from the symptoms of colds as well as reduce the severity of colds.
- Zinc is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Zinc's role as an antioxidant is achieved through numerous mechanisms including protecting vitamin E from depletion, acting as an important structural component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase and reducing free radical production.
- Vitamin C act as an antioxidant by scavenging oxygen and nitrogen free radicals, regenerating antioxidant vitamin E and maintaining reduced glutathione.
- Zinc Forte + C helps to maintain healthy skin. Zinc is required for enzymes and proteins involved in skin renewal. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen and connective tissue which are structural components of the skin. Zinc Forte & C may promote the healing of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Zinc may help maintain a normal healthy appetite and normal taste sensation.
- Zinc Forte + C assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Each 3g serve contains:
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 30mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1g equiv. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 826.2mg Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 5mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 6mg equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg Betacarotene 170mcg Naturall sweetened with Stevia.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Mix into water or juice. Take with food. Scoop included.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 3g (3 level scoops) once daily.
Children 4-12 years - Take 1g (1 level scoop) once daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period of time.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.