High strength, Zinc Glycinate for superior absorption.
Features and benefits
- Colds and upper respiratory infections
- Mild acne, eczema and dermatitis
- Male and female reproductive health
- Normal growth and development during childhood and adolescence
- Skin and mucosal healing
- Connective tissue repair
- Bone strength
- Healthy vision
How it works
Common problems affecting immune, skin, reproductive, prostate, eye and bone health can result from low levels of zinc in the body. Oriental Botanicals® Zinc Excel™ contains highly absorbable OptiChel™ZN (zinc glycinate) plus Vitamin B6 and a high dose of Vitamin C to help address these problems and provide antioxidant benefits.
Oriental Botanicals® Zinc Excel™ contains OptiChel™ZN (zinc glycinate), providing high bioavailability and gastrointestinal tolerance, ensuring optimum absorption within your body.
Zinc is essential for so many aspects of our health as it is involved in literally thousands of biochemical processes in the body. It is crucial for normal skin and gut repair and for wound healing, essential for healthy sperm, supports macula and lens health of the eyes, and strengthens bones, to mention only a few. Oriental Botanicals® Zinc Excel™ also strengthens resistance to minor infection, and supports the synthesis of collagen and connective tissue to maintain skin health.
Signs of low zinc include white spots on the nails, poor resistance to infection, slow wound healing, dull senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste), reduced fertility in men and women. Low zinc is common in children, adolescents, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, and vegetarians.
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||164.5mg|
|equiv. to elemental zinc||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||500mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||562mg|
|equiv. to total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)||60.8mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||50mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take ½-1 tablet once daily with food.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take ½ tablet once daily with food.
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.