Chinese herbal medicine Oriental Botanicals® Women’s Qi formulation has herbs traditionally used to promote normal menstruation and balance irregular menstrual cycles.
Features and benefits
Women’s Qi regulates the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health to assist in the management of:
- Premenstrual symptoms including mood swings, mild anxiety, headaches, fluid retention, cramps, breast tenderness and cravings
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Pelvic congestion
How it works
Women’s Qi contains traditional Chinese herbs that regulates the menstrual cycle and supports women’s reproductive health. May also assist in the management of premenstrual symptoms or premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast pain or tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness and sweet cravings, ovulation pain, dysmenorrhoea (period pain and cramps) and dysfunctional bleeding (heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation).
Women’s Qi assists in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and in the relief of migraine headaches in both women and men. In Chinese energetic terms, Women’s Qi regulates the flow of Liver Qi (which leads Blood) to relieve Qi constraint associated with emotional flux, PMS, and muscular spasms and cramps.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root||750mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||425mg|
|Cyperus rotundus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome||400mg|
|Ligusticum striatum (Szechuan lovage) root||350mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||350mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||300mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||125mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use
- Take 1 – 2 tablets once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For additional support in managing heavy periods use Oriental Botanicals Tienchi Ginseng 1 – 2 tablets two or three tablets daily while menstruating.
- Suitable for teenage girls and peri-menopausal women.
- Take 2 hours away from conventional medication including the oral contraceptive pill.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.