The essence to steady the mind-focus and inspire facing up to the realities and consequences of choices. To be alert to all aspects of a situation and be prepared to take them into account. To have a mature and wise view of Life. To avoid unnecessary dangers.
- For those showing shallow naivety.
- For teenagers who don’t realise how vulnerable they make themselves to harm.
- The person who doesn’t like to think of the consequences of their behaviour, the result being that they are irresponsible.
- For those who make fun of caution. Rebellion against caution.
- For people who act scattily with a tendency to pass off important issues.
- For those who leap into situations they are not ready for.
- The mind which is steady, alert and aware helps to keep us out of harm’s way. If parts of our nature do not like some of the realities of Life, a scattered, mindless approach to important issues can be a way to avoid facing up to the truth. Luck is then the only thing standing between us and the consequences of choices and actions, (or inaction), we make. Naivety, linked to lack of awareness or irresponsibility, can expose a person and those close to them to unnecessary trauma.