Traditionally used to assist in regulating the menstrual cycle. Relieves multiple PMS symptoms.
Features and benefits
- May assist in the management of premenstrual syndrome
- Helps reduce the frequency and severity of PMS symptoms including tension, irritability, breast tenderness, acne, abdominal bloating and headaches.
- Traditionally used to promote a healthy menstrual cycle including normalising absent, heavy, lengthened, or shortened periods or menstrual cycles
- Helps manage mild to moderate acne in both women and men
How it works
Vitex agnus-castusis a highly respected western herb that can provide significant relief for women experiencing premenstrual syndrome and is traditionally used for irregular menstruation. Vitex also helps manage acne in both males and females.
Women’s Qi™ and Vitex Excel™ can work separately or in combination depending on each woman’s unique symptom profile (see table below).
|Indication||women's Qi||Vitex Excel|
|PMS with irritability, tension and mood swings||1-2 Tabs||1-2 Tab|
|PMS with breast tenderness and fluid retention||1-2 Tabs||1-2 Tabs (Breast tenderness)|
|PMS with mild anxiety, headaches and sweet cravings||1-2 Tabs|
|PMS with period pain and/or heavy bleeding||1-2 Tabs|
|Dysmenorrhoea (period pain)||2 Tabs|
|Menstrual irregularities||1-2 Tabs||1-2 Tabs (irregular bleeding)|
|Acne (men & women)||2 Tabs|
NOTE: Take above doses once or twice daily. Combine with Tienchi Ginseng for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Each tablet contains extract equiv. to dry:
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit||1g (1000mg)|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Direction for use
- Recommended Dosage:
- PMS: Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
- Acne: Take 2 tablets once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For pre-pubescent teenagers and children take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
For pre-pubescent teenagers and children take as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.