Antioxidant & immune support
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold; regular intake helps to reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Cold relief
- Low acid formula
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus Zinc & Bioflavonoids provides vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of developing the common cold. Regular vitamin C supplementation helps reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms.
- Vitamin C assists in the maintenance of healthy skin, tendons, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
- Vitamin C and zinc assist in the maintenance of healthy skin and promote wound healing. Vitamin C maintains healthy connective tissue and is required for the production of collagen.
- Vitamin C 1000 contains a citrus bioflavonoid extract to increase the bioavailability of vitamin C in the body.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage and support the healthy functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C 1000 aids in the prevention of vitamin C and zinc deficiencies when the dietary intake is inadequate.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate dihydrate)||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (as Sodium ascorbate)||500mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||8mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, one to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.