The creaminess of vanilla accented by golden roasted almonds with a hint of coconut; slightly sweet from dates & figs.
With a hint of coconut to accent the almonds, Teeccino Vanilla Nut made with dandelion roots produces a fragrant, heady aroma that wafts into your nose, excites your taste buds, and tells your body to get ready for a enticing treat!
Detoxing with dandelion root is really the tastiest way to put your body into a cleansing mode. Along with stimulating bitters that activate the bitter receptors throughout your body’s liver, colon, and kidneys, dandelion and chicory roots contain inulin, a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics.
No other brand of coffee alternatives offers certified gluten-free flavors. Even though Teeccino’s Maya and Mediterranean flavors have been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter or tea bag, you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Enjoy all of Teeccino’s Dandelion certified gluten-free flavors knowing that you don’t have to worry about any exposure to gluten!.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, dates, almonds, organic organic figs, natural vanilla extract, natural nut flavor.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.