UltraClean® DHA Omega contains a high ratio of DHA to EPA. DHA is highly concentrated in brain cells and maintains brain health and function as well as supporting cognitive function. UltraClean® DHA Omega maintains DHA and EPA levels in breastfeeding women and supports healthy foetal development.
- Supports brain health and brain function.
- Maintains cognitive function.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
- Supports eye health.
- UltraClean® DHA Omega helps to maintain omega-3 levels in breastfeeding women.
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||1 g|
|equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||500 mg|
|equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||100 mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Nutritional supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains fish products, sulfites and soya bean products (lecithin).
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.