1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Ubiquinol 300 mg contains 300 mg of ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, for increased bioavailability. Ubiquinol 300 mg helps to maintain cardiovascular system health and function. Ubiquinol 300 mg also supports energy production in the cells mitochondria.
- Offers a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
- Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per mg compared to ubiquinone
- Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10, especially when higher plasma CoQ10 are required
- Kaneka Q+ brand for ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation, and is free of the impurities of synthetically-processed CoQ10
- A base of organic flaxseed oil improves solubility
- GMO free, allergen free, and Kosher certified
Each capsule contains:
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Direction for use:
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care practitioner
- prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.