Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger is a supplement that, when taken prior to travelling, helps to reduce symptoms associated with motion sickness such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo and cold sweats.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Suitable for children over 6 years of age
Traditionally ginger has been used in Western herbal medicine to settle the stomach.
Adults – Take 2 to 3 tablets ½ an hour before travelling; then 1 tablet every 2 hours as required.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 tablets ½ an hour before travelling, then ½ to 1 tablet every 2 hours, as required.
Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- No more than 2 tablets daily to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional