Blackmores Sustained Release C gradually supplies vitamin C throughout the day to help reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Blackmores Sustained Release C gradually supplies vitamin C throughout the day to reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
- With over 200 viruses that can cause the common cold it’s hard to avoid catching a cold. Adults can experience an average of 2-4 colds a year
- The immune system is the body’s natural defence mechanism against germs, a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system
- Vitamin C is referred to as an essential nutrient because the body cannot make it or extensively store it and must be obtained from food
- Vitamin C helps reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms and supports a healthy immune function. Vitamin C supports collagen production
- It is an antioxidant and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribe
- Adults only
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains phenylalanine and sulfites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.