The inspiration to tackle difficulties with the development of inner strength. To continually challenge oneself to overcome internal and external obstacles to progress. To never give up and say it is too much. To keep learning how to work something out until it is mastered.
- To help the mastering of a skill or aspect of learning.
- To help establish healthy disciplines. Assists ending unhealthy addictions.
- For those who give up too easily when a problem arises.
- For those who don’t achieve goals because they let small things get in their way.
- For lack of persistence.
- For those who try hard to improve but find the external obstacles overwhelming and then rebel.
- For those who are frustrated with themselves because of stagnancy.
- For students who feel they are in a learning dead-end.
- For adolescents who try to do the right thing and then give up, become Self destructive and rebel when someone is trying to help them through an obstacle to their happiness or success.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.