Selemite® B provides an organic form of selenium that helps reduce free radical damage and oxidative stress to body cells in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
Blackmores Selemite B® provides a high selenium yeast that is rich in selenomethionine. Selenomethionine is an organic form of selenium and that is more easily abosrobed.
Selenium is an essential mineral which is an important part of our antioxidant defence systems helping to reduce cell damage from free radicals.
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers’. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Some are generated in the body as part of normal energy-producing processes, some are generated by pollutants such as air pollution, and some are generated by lifestyle factors.
Selenium assists healthy thyroid hormone production and maintains general wellbeing.
- Antioxidant supplement
- Organic form of selenium
- Helps reduce free radical damage and oxidation
- Small tablet, making it easier to swallow
- One-a-day dose
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This products contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Contains yeast
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.