Stimulating ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper and cloves accent red rooibos tea against roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
Dandelion rooibos spices oh my! What an amazing group of herbs you have in this cup of tea. Naturally fermented rooibos with its earthy red depths and abundant health benefits drawn up from the very tip of the Cape of Africa meets roasted dandelion and chicory Europe’s super healthy roots with bitter principles that start your digestion singing. Top it off with a classic group of stimulating spices that wake up your organs with a rush and a tingle and now you have a tea worthy of worship or at least daily imbibing!
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic rooibos, organic chicory, organic dates, organic dandelion root, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, natural spice flavor, organic cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper cloves.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
• Certified gluten free and 100% barley free
• Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residue
• Acid free & helps restore alkaline balance
• Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and cloves
• Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
• Heart-healthy potassium an electrolyte mineral that restores hydration
• Inulin – a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory and dandelion roots during brewing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.