Herbs of Gold Quercetin Complex 60 Tablets Contains natural anti-histamine properties and potent antioxidants to provide relief for upper respiratory allergies. Ingredients include quercetin,rutin, bioflavonoids, hesperidin and vitamin C. This product is recommended for the relif of allergic symptoms such as: sneezing, runnt nose, watery eyes and itching. Recommendations for dose Adults (and children over 12 years) - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Quercetin has natural anti-histamine properties.
- Quercetin Complex provides symptomatic relief of hayfever and seasonal upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Quercetin Complex provides anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine activity for the relief of hayfever and mild allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- Bioflavonoids help to increase the absorption and utilisation of vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids refer to a group of (antioxidant) compounds and includes quercetin, rutin and hesperidin.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids such as quercetin, rutin and hesperidin are potent antioxidants.
- Quercetin Complex helps maintain capillary strength and health.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.ÃÂ
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.