Fusion Probiotic Advanced contains 6 probiotic strains. Probiotics relieve flatulence, abdominal bloating and bowel discomfort, and support healthy immune system function.
Features and benefits:
The friendly bacteria (or flora) in your gastrointestinal tract may be disrupted by a poor diet, exposure to harmful bacteria or the use of antibiotics.
Fusion Probiotic Advanced contains 6 probiotic strains totalling 30 billion CFU (colony-forming units) to:
- Support the health of the digestive system and gut bacteria
- Relieve flatulence, abdominal bloating and bowel discomfort
- Maintain the health of the friendly gut flora during antibiotic use and help restore it afterwards
- Maintain immune system health
How it works:
Probiotics support gut bacteria health
Your intestines are home to trillions of bacteria, which are collectively referred to as the gut flora or microbiota, and comprise over 500 individual species.
Unlike the bacteria that cause infections, many of those that are natural residents of your digestive tract have positive health benefits and are consequently known as ‘probiotics’.
Among others, factors that can influence the gut microflora include certain medications such as antibiotics and a variety of dietary issues.
Fusion Probiotic Advanced contains probiotics that support the health of the gastrointestinal microflora. In children, probiotics also maintain gastrointestinal health, as well as supporting general health and wellbeing by maintaining beneficial gut flora.
Probiotics also maintain healthy gut flora when antibiotic medication is being taken and help to restore the same beneficial gut flora after antibiotics are used.
Probiotic ease flatulence and bowel discomfort
Fusion Probiotic Advanced contains probiotics to maintain healthy digestive function, and relieve digestive symptoms such as flatulence, abdominal bloating and gut discomfort.
They also support healthy immune function. One specific strain, Bifidbacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019 helps to ease constipation related to increased intestinal transit time.
Contains Lactobacillus and Bifiobacterium strains
The human gut naturally contains many strains of gut flora, a large proportion of which are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria.
Fusion Probiotic Advanced contains four strains of probiotics from the Lactobacillus genus, (Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, L. plantarum Lp-115®, L. rhamnosus HN001™ and L. rhamnosus Lr-32®), plus two strains from the Bifidobacterium genus (Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019™ and B. animalis ssp. lactis Bl-04®).
- Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Children 2-5 years (or older children unable to swallow capsules): Capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
- Children 2-17 years: Give 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each vegetable capsule contains HOWARU® and FLORAFIT® probiotics:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus ( La-14®)
|12 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115®)
|7 billion CFU
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HN019®)
|4 billion CFU
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (Bl-04®)
|3 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001™)
|2 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32®)
|2 billion CFU
HOWARU® and FLORAFIT® are registered trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Drink plenty of water. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a healthy balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
- . If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours or flavours, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.