Convenient fridge-free blend of eight premium probiotic strains. Probiotics support digestive and immune system health without requiring refrigeration.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Probiotic 8 is a fridge-free probiotic formula with eight premium probiotic strains, suitable for adults and children over 2 years old. Probiotics:
- Support digestive system health and function
- Maintain friendly gut flora
- Relieve abdominal bloating, flatulence and bowel discomfort
- Maintain the health of the friendly gut flora during antibiotic use and help restore it afterwards
- Support immune system health
- Support children’s health and wellbeing
How it works:
Support digestive system health
The balance of the ‘friendly’ bacteria (collectively referred to as the microflora) that inhabit the bowel and gastrointestinal tract can be disrupted by factors such as antibiotic use, diet or colonisation by invading microorganisms.
Fusion Probiotic 8 contains a blend of eight probiotic strains. Probiotics support the health of the gastrointestinal microflora, and to maintain healthy gut flora during and following antibiotics.
Fusion Probiotic 8 is a dairy-free formula that’s been carefully formulated to ensure the bacteria it contains remain viable at room temperature – so you can take it travelling or carry it in your handbag without sacrificing health benefits for the sake of convenience.
Ease abdominal bloating, flatulence and bowel discomfort
The probiotics found in Fusion Probiotic 8 relieve digestive symptoms such as flatulence, abdominal bloating and bowel discomfort. They also support healthy immune system function.
Support children’s health and wellbeing
Probiotics maintain gastrointestinal health and a healthy balance of gut flora supports children’s general health and wellbeing.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-5 years (or older children unable to swallow capsules): Capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
- Children 2-17 years: Give 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains HOWARU® and FLORAFIT® probiotics:
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Bl-04®)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03™)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05™)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115®)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32®)||1 billion CFU|
|Plus Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||1 billion CFU|
HOWARU® and FLORAFIT® are registered trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a healthy balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours or flavours, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.