The essence of opening up to new concepts and ideas. To take the fear out of the unknown and untried. To understand the value of the different hues instead of only perceiving things in black and white. To feel the thrill of exploring another realm of thought. To inspire full acceptance of the beliefs of others without feeling unduly persuaded or influenced against one’s better judgement.
- For those who are stuck in limiting perspectives on Life, refusing to look beyond them, fear is the basis of their reactions, fear of the unknown, or the untried.
- For those who feel they know what is right, and whoever disagrees is wrong.
- For those who feel intimidated by the views of others and find themselves being automatically defensive and dogmatic.
- For people caught in religious, political, scientific or esoteric dogma which prohibits forward movement.
- For those who wish they could change their Life direction but find they are their own worst enemy, hesitating, continually fearful of stepping onto a new path.
- For people who can’t understand the younger generation. For parents who rely only on their own upbringing script to raise their children and then find it doesn’t work.
- For people who are frightened by their partner exploring different lifestyles.
brings a sense of mental vigour to be open to and rigorously assess new ideas for their worth, and have the courage to implement them into their lives, if they are