With pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory willow bark and boswellia. Willow bark provides relief for mild symptoms of arthritis, mild joint pain, muscle soreness and headaches, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Pain & Inflammation contains:
- The pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory herbs willow bark and boswellia. Plus fang feng, eucommia, white atractylodes and more
- Willow bark relieves mild symptoms of arthritis, mild joint pain, muscle soreness and headaches, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Willow bark also helps to reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout in traditional Western herbal medicine
- Fang feng is regarded as having pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it's traditionally used to relieve symptoms of mild joint pain and inflammation, mild muscle spasms, and mild migraines and headaches
How it works:
Fusion Pain & Inflammation combines willow bark and boswellia to relieve both pain and inflammation with the herbs fang feng, eucommia, white atractylodes, acanthopanax, large-leaf gentian and hairy angelica.
Willow bark and boswellia for pain and inflammation
Thanks to its analgesic properties, willow bark has a long history of use in traditional Western herbal medicine for the relief of mild arthritis symptoms and joint pain, muscle soreness and headaches. Willow bark is also used traditionally to relieve the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout in traditional Western herbal medicine.
Willow bark is combined with boswellia in Fusion Pain & Inflammation to provide both pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory actions.
The willow bark extract in Fusion Pain & Inflammation is standardised to provide consistent levels of a compound called salicin – a combined total of 120mg of salicin when taken as directed (2 tablets two times per day).
The boswellia extract is standardised for its content of beta-boswellic acids, which are believed to play a key role in boswellia’s therapeutic effects.
Fang feng traditionally used to relieve pain in TCM
Fang feng (also known as wind protector) is a herb traditionally known for its pain-relieving and antispasmodic actions in Chinese medicine, where it’s used for relief of mild joint pain and inflammation, and mild muscle spasms.
Fang feng is also traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains as well as mild migraines and headaches in Chinese medicine.
Adults: Take 2 tablets two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Willow (Salix alba) stem bark 200mg, min. dry equiv.||1.2g|
|std. to salicin||30mg|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin 228mg, min. dry equiv.||912mg|
|std. to beta-boswellic acids||148.2mg|
|Fang feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 187.5mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Acanthopanax (Eleutherococcus nodiflorus) root bark 100mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Eucommia (Eucommia ulmoides) stem bark 66.67mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Large-leaf gentian (Gentiana macrophylla) root 75mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Hairy angelica (Angelica pubescens) root 55mg, dry equiv.||275mg|
|White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) root 20mg, dry equiv.||100mg|
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.