Cold water salmon
Herbs of Gold Natural Salmon Oil is sourced from cold water salmon and is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Cold water Salmon
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Natural Salmon Oil is a natural source eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA play an integral role in many of the body's metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes.
Natural Salmon Oil may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations.
- Be used in the management of dry skin.
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis.
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility.
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, legs and feet in healthy individuals.
- Relieve symptoms of mild eczema.
- Assist in the improvement of general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural Fish Oil||1g|
|equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.