Oriental Botanicals® Multi Vitamin and Mineral Excel is a high potency multivitamin and mineral formula taken to support good health and ageing with vitality.
Features and benefits
In conjunction with a balanced diet:
- B vitamins and Chromium aid metabolism to enhance energy levels
- Lycopene, Lutein and other antioxidants help preserve eye health
- Folic acid, Vitamin E and Selenium promote cardiovascular health
- Vitamin B12, Glutamine and Taurine assist normal nerve function
- Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine help maintain healthy collagen
- Vitamin D, Calcium and Manganese promote healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc and Beta-carotene support healthy skin and immune function
How it works
It contains minerals such as selenium, antioxidants, and amino acids such as glutamine and lysine, as well as lycopene and lutein.
Beneficial for both men and women, and suitable for all ages, Oriental Botanicals® Multi Vitamin and Mineral Excel is an advanced iron-free formula to help compensate for a range of lifestyle needs.
Each tablet contains:
|Natural mixed carotenoids||40mg|
|calc. as betacarotene||3mg|
|Retinol palmitate (Retinol palmitate )||1.1mg|
|equiv. to vitamin A||200IU or 600mcg RE|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||82.6mg|
|equiv. to vitamin E||100IU|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5mcg|
|equiv. to vitamin D||200IU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||100mg|
|Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||100mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid||90mg & calcium 8.4mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||41.14mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||400mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||25mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||50mcg|
|Lysine hydrochloride (Lysine hydrochloride)||50mg|
|Lutein esters calc. as Lutein extract||1mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Calcium ascorbate dihydrate)||110mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||90.87mg & calcium 10.3mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate (Calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||84mg|
|equiv. to calcium||17.7mg|
|Total equiv. calcium||36.4mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||90mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||18mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc amino acid chelate)||75mg|
|equiv. to zinc||15mg|
|Potassium phosphate dibasic (Potassium phosphate dibasic)||50mg|
|equiv. to potassium||22.4mg|
|Silica (as colloidal anhydrous)||32.1mg|
|equiv. to silicon||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
|equiv. to manganese||2mg|
|equiv. to boron||500mcg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||500mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||50mcg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Copper)||196.5mcg|
|equiv. to copper||50mcg|
|Potassium iodide (Potassium iodide)||50mcg|
|equiv. to iodine||38.2mcg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||50mcg|
|equiv. to molybdenum||33.3mcg|
|equiv. to selenium||50mcg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Direction for use
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The RDA of vitamin A from all sources is 2,333IU (700mcg RE) for women and 3,000IU (900mcg RE) for men.
- WARNING: If you are pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not take supplements containing vitamin A without consulting a healthcare professional. When taken in excess of 10,000IU (3000mcg RE) per day vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The RDA of vitamin A from all sources is 2,333IU (700mcg RE) for women and 3,000IU (900mcg RE) for men. WARNING: If you are pregnant Ð or considering becoming pregnant Ð do not take supplements containing vitamin A without consulting a healthcare professional. When taken in excess of 10,000IU (3000mcg RE) per day vitamin A can cause birth defects. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.