Methyl B12 Chewable contains the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the maintenance of nervous system function, healthy red blood cell production and healthy immune system function. Vitamin B12 also supports energy production and relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production.
- Maintains energy production and relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports nervous system function.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Supports vitamin B12 levels in the body.
- Helps to convert food into energy.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
|Mecobalamin co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12||5 mg|
Adults: Dissolve 1 tablet in the mouth once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains lactose (milk sugar).
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.