Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings. The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for 2 to 3 times longer. JuJu is made in Australia from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or nasty chemicals.
Make the switch to the reusable JuJu Cup today – it’s better for the environment (and your wallet).
• environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
• economic, as it can last for many years, saving you money
• comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
• convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
• does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
• won't cause vaginal dryness
• hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
• ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth
Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal
Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal
How To Use: JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
Ingredients: JuJu Cup is made from medical grade silicone and does not contain any additives such as dyes or fragrances