Energizing maca root enhances velvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots with a hint of heat from chiles
Maca Chocolaté is an inspired beverage of the New World that combines traditional superfoods from the Incas, the Maya, and the Aztecs. Maca, ramón, cocoa and chilies will provide just the right amount of stimulation for a fully energized day.
Though we can’t guarantee that it will bestow longevity on you like it was reputed to do for the royal Aztec lineage, we can tell you that Montezuma and his Mayan and Incan neighbors knew how to create a potent brew that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramón seeds blended with maca, cacao, vanilla and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic maca root, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.