A stimulating spike of spicy top notes layered over roasted ramón seeds and chicory, accented with the creaminess of vanilla.
• Antioxidants from carob barley ramon seeds and spices
• Naturally caffeine free & no processing or chemical residues
• Non-acidic & helps restore alkaline balance
• Natural energy boost & from nutrients not stimulants
• Contains heart-healthy potassium
• 500mg of soluble fiber per serving
• Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion regularity and intestinal health
• Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten when brewed with a paper filter as verified by independent laboratory tests
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic spice extract, natural vanilla extract and flavor.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
• Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
• Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.