Provides nutrients that form the protective macular pigment of the eye, which may help to protect the health of the eye.
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Increases the density of the protective macular pigment of the retina
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids important for eye health
- An eye's formula containing both lutein and zeaxanthin that may assist with the support of healthy eye function.
- The body cannot produce lutein or zeaxanthin so they must be obtained from the diet or from supplementation.
- It also contains selenium and omega-3s to improve support for healthy eyes.
Adults – take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - under 12 years only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains fish and sulfites
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.