- No phosphates
- Non caustic
- No chlorine
- No animal testing
- Readily Biodegradable surfactants AST4351
- Septic & Sewerage safe
- No Palm Oil
Highly concentrated, suitable for use in both front & top load washing machines. Safe to use on cottons, synthtics, whites and coloureds. All water temperatures. Enzymes in our powder work effectively as a pre-soak for stains. Soak in a bucket or machine overnight to assist in stain removal. Do not add more powder.
- Front and Top Load Machines
- Soak overnight in the machine or bucket to remove stains.
- Nappies – add 2 dessertspoons enviroClean Disinfectant.
- Very concentrated 1 – 3 dessertspoons depending on load size.
- No phosphate
- Separate whites and coloured.
- All water temperatures.
How to use:
Cap = 30ml Machine: Add 25-100gms depending on the load size & soiling. Soaking: Minimum of 2 hours tp remove stubborn stains. Add 25gms top 5 ltr bucket water, do not add extra to wash once tipped into the machine. Stains: Make a paste of powder and water consistancy of thick cream and dab onto the offending stain, soak then put into the machine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.