Fusion popular Hair Tonic is now better than ever, with a new improved formula.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Hair Tonic includes:
- Biota, traditionally used to decrease hair loss and improve hair growth in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Biota is also traditionally used to help maintain healthy hair follicles and to relieve scalp irritation by cooling blood heat in TCM
- An increased dose of dong quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves hair health in TCM
- Plus the traditional Chinese herbs rehmannia root, white peony, Chinese licorice, cuscuta and Szechuan lovage
How it works:
Fusion’s new improved Hair Tonic formulation is based on the traditional Chinese understanding of the role of the blood in the health of the hair.
In TCM, the hair is traditionally believed to be nourished by the blood, which keeps it shiny and healthy.
On the other hand, hair loss, thinning hair, poor hair health and an itchy or irritated scalp are often attributed to excess heat in the blood in TCM.
Poor hair condition?
Dong quai is traditionally taken to improve the health of the hair and consequently enhance its condition and shine in Chinese medicine, where it’s traditionally regarded as achieving these effects by enhancing the health of the blood.
In TCM, dong quai is also traditionally regarded as having invigorating effects on the blood, improving its circulation to all areas of the body.
Losing your hair?
Up to 70% of men and up to 50% of women are affected by some degree of hair loss at some stage of their lives*.
In Chinese medicine, the herb biota (also known as Chinese thuja) is traditionally taken to reduce hair loss and improve hair growth.
Excess heat in the blood is regarded as a common cause of hair loss in TCM, and biota is traditionally taken to disperse the heat and help maintain the health of the hair follicles, which are the tiny dimples in the scalp that the hair grows from.
Got an irritated scalp?
When scalp problems are attributed to excess heat in the blood in TCM, biota is traditionally used to clear the heat from the blood and calm irritation.
Need nutritional support for your hair too?
Fusion Hair Tonic is suitable for use alongside Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails, which combines dong quai with silica, biotin and zinc – 15 nutritionals in all. Read more about the TCM Approach To Hair Health here.
Adults: Take 2 capsules, one or two times a day or as professionally prescribed
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Biota (Biota orientalis) twig leafy 150mg, dry equiv.||1.5g|
|Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 83.3mg, dry equiv.||1.25g|
|White peony (Paeonia lactiflora) root 70mg, dry equiv.||490mg|
|Cuscuta (Cuscuta hygrophilae) seed 60.7mg, dry equiv.||425mg|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root (Sheng Di) 41.7mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) cooked root (Shu Di) 35.7mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
|Total Rehmannia equiv. to dry||500mg|
|Szechuan lovage (Ligusticum striatrium) root 35mg, dry equiv.||350mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 35mg, dry equiv.||175mg|
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.