Herbs of Gold Gout Relief 60 Capsules
Used to relieve Gout symptoms, joint pain, swelling and inflammation
Traditionally cherries and celery seed assist with symptomatic relief of gout, vitamin c and potassium maintain optimal uric acid levels
Adults take 1-2 capsules per day
For acute episodes of gout take 2 capsules, twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
- Gout Relief may reduce the occurrence of gout attacks.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher vitamin C intake is associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Potassium helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher blood potassium levels are associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Citrate, from potassium and magnesium citrate, has an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
herbal extract equiv. to fresh
Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit 6 g
and herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed 1.5g
Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf 375mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 25mg
Potassium (as citrate) 18.1mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 8.1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.