Assists stamina & endurance
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold provides a synergistic blend of four ginsengs: Korean, Siberian, American and Indian (Withania) plus Astragalus to help the body overcome fatigue, restore vitality and help relieve stress.
- Restores vitality
- Stress support
- Fatigue & exhaustion relief
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help maintain healthy immune system function.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains traditional herbs with tonic properties which help to relieve fatigue and exhaustion, restore vitality during periods of fatigue and combat mental fatigue from overwork.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold is beneficial during times of stress and helps relieve the stress of study or work.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold restores, supports and enhances cognitive function, mental capacity and physical performance during times of stress, fatigue and exhaustion.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains herbs with adaptogenic activity. Adaptogenic herbs promote resistance to stress and help maintain normal body functioning during times of mental or physical stress.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support recuperation and assist convalescence.
- Astragalus and Siberian ginseng have been used for over 2000 years in traditional Chinese medicine to support stamina and endurance and to relieve fatigue.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||1g|
|stand. to contain ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rf, Rg1, Rg2 12.5mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root||1g|
|Panax quinquefolius (American Ginseng) root||1g|
|stand. to contain ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rg1 30mg|
|Withania somnifera (Withania) root||1.5g|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||4.5g|
|TOTAL GINSENOSIDES CALCULATED AS Rg1 42.5mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.