If you like your coffee dark roasted without any competing flavor notes or sweetness, French Roast was created for you. In a choice between Teeccino’s regular flavors, Java, French Roast, and Dandelion Dark Roast, those coffee drinkers who like pure coffee flavor prefer dark roasted French Roast. Those who like a medium roast with just a bit of sweetness prefer Java. For those who are gluten sensitive or want to detox, Dandelion Dark Roast has a slightly more bitter note from dandelion root’s stimulating bitters. We offer these three versions of Teeccino because some people don’t want any sweetness in their cup while others want to cut down on sugar but still need that sweet uplift. Between French Roast, Java, and Dandelion Dark Roast, we hope Teeccino meets the taste preference of all those who say, “Give me regular!”.
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 Tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 Tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 102 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 Tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor.
Produced on machinery that also processes almonds.
• Adjust brewing strength to your own personal preference. If a brew tastes too strong, simply dilute it by adding hot water, milk or nondairy milk.
• Brewed Teeccino can be reheated because its flavor doesn’t go stale like coffee does. Store brewed Teeccino in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.