Blackmores Flaxseed Oil is a source of beneficial omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids, which are important for healthy skin and hair. It may have an anti-inflammatory action and may help maintain healthy heart function. Halal Certified.
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Important for healthy skin and hair
- May help to reduce inflammatory conditions
Blackmores Flaxseed oil provides omega – 3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids important for healthy skin and hair.
As a supplement for improved balance of essential fatty acids:
Adults – Take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
As an anti-inflammatory:
Adults – Take 2 to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal).
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional