Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1 g contains cold-pressed EPO. EPO is a source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with mild eczema.
Blackmores sources only the best oils that are cold-pressed and rigorously tested for quality and highly purified.
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA)
- Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Lifestyle factors such as excess saturated fats in the diet and stress levels also affect GLA metabolism
- Halal certified
Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.