Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which are important for the structure and function of cell membranes and growth of skin and hair. Halal certified.
- Source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Important to help reduce inflammatory response
- Important for structure and function of cell membranes
- Important for maintenance of general health and wellbeing
- Important for skin and hair growth
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA). Fish oil is a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA ) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and substances made from them are components of nerve cells and substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Prostaglandins and leukotrienes are important in inflammatory response. These fatty acids have an anti-inflammatory action because prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from them have less inflammatory activity than prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from other types of fatty acids.
Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil is halal certified..
Adults – Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal) or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.