Fusion Energy includes Korean ginseng, which is traditionally used to enhance energy levels and relieve tiredness in Chinese medicine.
Features and benefits:
- Fusion Energy combines Korean ginseng and reishi mushroom with astragalus, cordyceps and ashwagandha (also known as withania)
- Korean ginseng is traditionally used to relieve fatigue, increase energy levels and stamina, support mental clarity, improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress, and calm the spirit in Chinese medicine
- Korean ginseng is also traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen the life force energy known as Qi, supporting general health and wellbeing
- Reishi is traditionally used to relieve fatigue by nourishing the blood and Qi in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
How it works:
Korean ginseng: traditionally used to enhance energy levels in TCM
Also known as ‘Ren shen’, Korean ginseng is one of the most prized herbs in Chinese medicine where it’s traditionally used for the relief of fatigue and for promoting energy levels, while at the same time enhancing vitality and physical endurance.
Korean Ginseng is also traditionally used in TCM to calm the spirit and as an adaptogen – in other words, as a herb that helps the body to adapt to stress. It also supports healthy mental function.
Qi and wellbeing
In Chinese medicine, the word Qi (pronounced ‘chee’) describes the energy or life force that flows throughout your body, giving you the capacity to respond to your environment and the ability to move, think, breathe, digest food, and experience everything that life has to offer.
Korean ginseng is traditionally taken to replenish healthy Qi (and consequently to support health and wellbeing) in Chinese medicine.
Reishi traditionally strengthens Qi to relieve fatigue in TCM
Reishi is a woody mushroom that’s highly regarded in Chinese medicine, being traditionally used to nourish both the Qi and blood to relieve fatigue.
Fusion Energy also contains the herbs astragalus, cordyceps, Siberian ginseng, American ginseng and ashwagandha.
Adults: Take 2 tablets in the morning and 1 tablet at midday, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) root 34.2mg, min. dry equiv.||342mg|
|std. to ginsenosides||1.37mg|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) fruiting body 35mg, dry equiv.||350mg|
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 26.7mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root 40mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) hyphae 100mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 32.5mg, dry equiv.||325mg|
|American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) root 30mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Contains sulfites.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or if you are considering becoming pregnant.
- Talk to a health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Contains sulfites.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.