Cough Lung Tonic features elecampane and white horehound, which are traditionally used to relieve coughs in Western herbal medicine, including mild bronchial coughs. It also includes aster, which is traditionally used to relieve coughs related to common colds and flu in Chinese medicine.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic contains:
- Elecampane and white horehound, traditionally used to relieve coughs in Western herbal medicine, including mild bronchial coughs
- Aster, traditionally used to relieve coughs associated with common colds and flu in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Chinese licorice and stemona, traditionally used to relieve coughs and support healthy lung function in TCM
- Pinellia, traditionally used to clear mucus in TCM
How it works:
Elecampane and white horehound: traditionally used to relieve mild bronchial coughs in Western herbal medicine
Elecampane and white horehound are popular expectorant herbs in Western herbal medicine, where they’re traditionally used to relieve coughs, including those associated with mild bronchial congestion.
Elecampane is also traditionally regarded as having decongestant properties in Western herbal medicine.
Aster: used in traditional Chinese medicine for relief of coughs
Aster is a herb that’s often used in TCM to ease coughs, including those associated with common colds and flu.
Chinese licorice and stemona: traditionally used to support healthy lung function in TCM
In Chinese medicine, Chinese licorice is often used alongside stemona; both herbs are traditionally taken to relieve coughs, as well as to support the healthy function of the lungs.
Chinese licorice is also traditionally used to soothe the bronchial airways, and for the relief of mucous congestion in Chinese medicine.
Pinellia is also traditionally taken in TCM to clear mucus and relieve mild bronchial congestion.
Plus, more herbs
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic also contains also contains thyme oil, plus the Chinese herbs houttuynia herb and balloonflower root.
Also available as a herbal liquid.
Adults: 2 capsules three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each vegetable capsule contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 187.5mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) herb 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 50mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
|Pinellia (Pinellia ternata) tuber 35mg, dry equiv.||350mg|
|Aster (Aster tataricus) root and rhizome 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Stemona (Stemona sessilifolia) root 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata) herb top 30mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Thyme oil 100% (Thyme oil 100%)||10mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
If coughing or other symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.