Velvety chocolate layered over a lush, dense body from roasted ramón seeds and chicory roots with a hint of heat from chiles
Though we can’t guarantee that it will bestow longevity on you like it was reputed to do for the royal Aztec lineage, we can tell you that Montezuma and his Mayan and Incan neighbors knew how to create a potent brew that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramón seeds blended with maca, cacao, vanilla and chile ~ now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic maca, organic ramón seeds, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
May contain trace amounts of almonds.
*All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.