Chesty Cough Liquid by Brauer, contains ingredients that relieve mild bronchial coughs & reduce bronchial mucous congestion. Based on use in homeopathic medicine.
This mild tasting liquid also contains ingredients traditionally used in Homeopathic medicine to reduce excess chest phlegm and relieve nasal congestion. Furthermore, these ingredients are also used to relieve symptoms of the common cold and relieve mild bronchial irritation.
Each 1mL contains equal parts of:
Anemone pulsatilla 3X Antimony potassium tartrate trihydrate (Ant tart) 5C Calcium sulfide (Hepar Sulfuris) 5C Carapichea ipecacuanha 6C Phosphorus 6C Polygala senega 2C Potassium dichromate (Kali bich) 3C Tin (Stannum metallicum) 5C
Adults: Take 5mL every half hour for 4 doses and then 5mL every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved up to a maximum of 35mL (7x5mL doses) per day.
Do not use if the cap seal is broken. Store below 30°C.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Please talk to your healthcare professional if you have concerns about giving this to your baby.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates.