Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C®1000 reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Blackmores Bio C® 1000 is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone and contains rosehips and acerola which are sources of vitamin C.
A high potency one-a-day dose of vitamin C to help reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Blackmores Bio C® 1000 contains no added preservatives or artificial flavours or sweeteners.
With over 200 viruses that can cause the common cold it’s hard to avoid catching a cold. Adults can experience an average of 2-4 colds a year.
The immune system is the body’s natural defense mechanism against germs, a healthy lifestyle is a good way to support your immune system.
Vitamin C is referred to as an essential nutrient because the body cannot make it or extensively store it and must be obtained from food.
Vitamin C helps reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms due to its ability to support a healthy immune function.
It is an antioxidant and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years of age - Only as professionally prescribed
- Adults only
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.