Features of Brauer’s Liquid Multivitamin for toddlers
- Vitamin B2, B6 and Mecobalamin support healthy immune system function
- Vitamin B6, Thiamine and Mecobalamin support energy production
- Vitamins B6, Folate and Mecobalamin support healthy red blood cell production
- Zinc and Vitamin A support healthy immune system function, healthy eyesight, and skin health
- Vitamin D3 supports immune system health, healthy teeth and bone strength
- Iodine supports cognitive function
Each 1mL liquid contains:
Betacarotene 1mg (equiv. to vitamin A 83 micrograms retinol equivalent), Thiamine hydrochloride 89 micrograms, Riboflavin sodium phosphate 80 micrograms (equiv. to Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 60 micrograms), Nicotinamide 400 micrograms, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 176 micrograms (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 100 micrograms), Biotin 1.6 micrograms, Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 108.2 micrograms (equiv. to Levomefolic acid 60 micrograms), Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 180 nanograms, Colecalciferol 500 nanograms (equiv. to Vitamin D3 20IU), d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate 2mg (equiv. to d-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) 1.8mg), Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 3.4mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 2.8mg) (equiv. to elemental Calcium 320 micrograms), Calcium phosphate 26.4mg (equiv. to elemental Calcium 10mg), Dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate 24mg (equiv. to elemental Magnesium 3.3mg), Potassium iodide 11.8 micrograms (equiv. to elemental Iodine 9 micrograms), Zinc glycinate 4mg (equiv. to elemental Zinc 1.2mg), Choline bitartate 20mg.
Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
1 - 3 years: take 2.5mL once daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Dosage to be taken with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For use in children under 1 year, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Please talk to your healthcare professional if you have concerns about giving this to your baby.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate, sulfites and fish. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet.