Features of Brauer’s Liquid Multivitamin
- Vitamin B1 supports healthy growth and development, nervous system function, and energy production
- Vitamin B2 supports eye health, red blood cell health, and healthy immune system function
- Vitamins B6 and B12 support immune system and nervous system health
- Folate supports healthy red blood cell production
- Vitamin C and D support healthy immune system function and healthy bone growth
- Choline supports cognitive development
Each 1mL liquid contains:
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3, 200IU) 5 micrograms, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 112 micrograms, Riboflavin sodium phosphate 195 micrograms (equiv. to Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 150 micrograms), Nicotinamide 1mg, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 177 micrograms (equiv. to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 100 micrograms), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 417 nanograms, Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 144.3 micrograms (equiv. to Levomefolic acid 80 micrograms), Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 9.12mg (equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 7.5mg) (equiv. to Calcium 860 micrograms), Betacarotene 3mg (equiv. to Retinol equivalents 250 micrograms), d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate 4.04 mg, Choline bitartrate 91.91mg (equiv. to Choline 37.5mg), Biotin 1.5 micrograms.
Seek the advice of a health practitioner before using for the first time in children under 6 months of age. Shake well before use. Use the measuring device provided.
Infants 0-12 months: Dispense 1mL of oral liquid into formula, breast milk or water and have infant consume immediately.
Give once daily, when dietary intake is inadequate or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Vitamins and minerals should be provided from breast milk or formula in infants under 6 months.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Please talk to your healthcare professional if you have concerns about giving this to your baby.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate, sulfites and fish. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a replacement for a healthy diet.