Brauer Baby & Child Teething gel is mild tasting, 99% sugar free, suitable for kids 6 months + and ingredients used in Homeopathic medicine to relieve teething pain.
Each 1g of gel contains equal parts of: Aconitum napellus 30C; Actaea spicata 3X; Atropa belladonna 30C; Matricaria chamomilla 30C; Citrullus colocynthis 6C; creosote 6C; hahnemann's soluble mercury 6C; Strychnos nux-vomica 6C; colloidal anhydrous silica 6C.
Children from 6 months: Apply approximately 1g of gel with your finger to affected area and gently massage along gums. Repeat every half hour until symptoms are relieved.
Under 6 months of age: Seek the advice of a health practitioner before using for the first time in children under 6 months of age.
Store below 25°C.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Please talk to your healthcare professional if you have concerns about giving this to your baby.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate.