Chinese herbal medicine Oriental Botanicals® Astragalus 8 is used to help the immune system and support a return to good health.
Features and benefits
Astragalus 8™ is a potent immune tonic that assists in the management of recurrent colds, flu, sore throats and other upper respiratory infections as well as chronic fatigue syndrome. Contains eight Chinese herbs, which have been used for centuries to strengthen immune function, assist recovery during convalescence and promote good health.
How it works
Symptoms addressed include lowered resistance to minor infections, slow recovery, night sweats, fatigue, muscle aches and poor appetite. An adaptogen to increase resistance to stress, improve stamina, enhance vitality and promote good health. A Qi (energy) and Blood tonic used in traditional Chinese Medicine. Proudly manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients. Quality tested for purity and potency.
Each 5ml contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||720mg|
|Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum ) fruit||425mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||285mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) mushroom||285mg|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes) root||285mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||250mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||175mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root||75mg|
|Contains ethanol, vegetable glycerin, spearmint oil and purified water|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use
- Take 7-10mL once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 5-7mL once or twice daily.
- Child 2-5yrs: Take 2-5mL once or twice daily.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice.
- The usual duration of therapy is 1 – 2 weeks after minor infection; 2 – 4 weeks if at risk of developing post-viral fatigue; 4 – 6 weeks post-operatively and following chronic infection.
- Long-term therapy may be necessary for people with chronic immune weakness, 1-2 tablets once daily, indefinitely.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years without professional advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.