ArmaForce® For Juniors provides vitamins A and C as well as zinc, for normal healthy immune system function. Vitamin C supplementation helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and duration of the common cold. Vitamin A maintains healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It also contains elderberry which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as an expectorant and for the symptomatic relief of colds. Plus echinacea traditionally used in WHM to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
Delicious watermelon and berry flavoured powder. Easy, flexible dosing provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Contains a blend of antioxidant nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin A, quercetin and zinc that help reduce free radical damage to cells in the body.
- Vitamin A supports healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
- Vitamins C, A and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and duration of the common cold and provides nutritional support to help the body heal minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions).
- Vitamin C supports iron absorption and normal, healthy iron metabolism.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an expectorant and for the symptomatic relief of colds, including clearing respiratory tract mucous.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea echinacea||250 mg|
|equiv. to dry||1.5 g|
|equiv. to cichoric acid||1.5 mg|
|equiv. to alkylamides||7.4 micrograms|
|Sambucus nigra black elder||10 mg|
|equiv. to dry||500 mg|
|equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride||600 micrograms|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra black elder||333.4 mg|
|equiv. to dry||2 g|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||400 mg|
|Quercetin dihydrate||200 mg|
|Zinc as amino acid chelate||5 mg|
|Retinol acetate||176.9 micrograms|
|equiv. vitamin A||150 micrograms retinol equivalents|
Mix powder in 100 mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
Take as recommended or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-9 years: Give 2.5 g (1/2 scoop) once a day.
Children 10-12 years: Give 5 g (1 scoop) once a day.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Echinacea may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention. Use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains max. 2.5g xylitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Contains sugars, ethanol, sulfites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.