Agrimony is for those who put on a cheerful face to hide their problems. Agrimony is one of Edward Bach's Original Flower Remedies homoeopathically prepared from plant flower extract.
“The jovial, cheerful, humorous people who love peace and are distressed by argument or quarrel, to avoid which they will agree to give up much. Though generally they have troubles and are tormented and restless and worried in mind or in body, they hide their cares behind their humour and jesting and are considered very good friends to know. They often take alcohol or drugs in excess, to stimulate themselves and help themselves bear their trials with cheerfulness.”
Dr Edward Bach
Agrimony Bach Flower Remedy is made from a 5x (1:240) dilution of agrimonia eupatoria (agrimony) in a grape alcohol solution.
You can take the remedies in several ways, and the instructions here are designed to be easy to remember. Taking larger doses at one time doesn't have a stronger effect; but if you are going through a crisis you can take more frequent doses to get you through it..
You can also take remedies 'neat', without diluting them, by either applying to the tongue or applying directly to the skin, by rubbing onto the lips, behind the ears, or on the temples and wrists.
To make it easy to remember, you take the same number of drops when taking a neat stock remedy as you do when you are mixing remedies in a treatment bottle or glass of water: two drops, direct on the tongue.
If you are taking the the pre-mixed Rescue Remedy the dosage is four drops, again direct on the tongue.
In either case, repeat as necessary - for long-term treatments, at least four times a day.
The Glass Water method
For short-term moods and problems put two drops of each selected remedy in a glass of water. Sip as often as required until relief is obtained.
You can use this method for longer-term problems as well. Just sip from the glass throughout the day, at least four times a day - and keep the glass in the 'fridge or make up a fresh glass each day.
For more chronic problems we recommend making up a mixing bottle, as it is cheaper and will make your precious stock remedies go further. Simply:
- Get an empty 30ml bottle with a dropper in the lid
- Add to the bottle two drops of each selected remedy (and/or four drops of the pre-mixed emergency / rescue formula)
- Top the bottle up with still (i.e. not fizzy) mineral water
- From this bottle take four drops, at least four times a day
- According to Dr Bach you can combine up to 7 flower remedies in a mixing bottle.
- Mixing bottles will last two or three weeks if you keep them cool - in the fridge, for example. If that isn't possible - maybe you live somewhere warm or will be carrying the bottle around in your pocket - add a teaspoon of brandy to the treatment bottle before topping up with water. This will help keep the water from going off. If you don't want to use brandy, use cider vinegar or glycerine instead.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.