Acetyl-L-Carnitine is the acetylated form of L-Carnitine which is commonly used as a fat metaboliser. It is known to help:
• Fatty acid metabolism and transport.
• Maintain healthy triglyercide and HDL levels in normal, healthy individuals.
• Convert fatty acids into energy.
• Maintain cellular energy.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is used by athletes and body builders for its ability to increase muscle energy output during exercise.
The acetyl component of Blooms Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 makes it bioavailable to the brain so it can help maintain healthy brain function in normal, healthy individuals. The acetyl component contributes to the production of the essential neurotransmitter acetylcholine, required for proper brain function. Brain benefits include:
• Helps maintain levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
• May assist in the maintenance of normal mental function.
• Assists in the maintenance of mood.
Other Benefits – Heart and Muscle
Supplementation with the amino acid Acetyl-L-Carnitine also helps maintain cellular energy throughout the cardiac and skeletal system. Acetyl-L-Carnitine assists in the maintenance of blood glucose levels in normal, healthy individuals. In men, it may also support sperm motility.
Each vege capsule contains:
Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine HCl) 500 mg
No added gluten, yeast, sugar, milk derivatives, animal products, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.