The essence of stimulating open-mindedness which then receives knowledge and concepts from others. To calm the mind, dispelling the illusion that we hear even when we do not listen. To become more capable of listening and learning wisdom.
- For those who do not listen properly, either uninterested in what is being said due to intellectual arrogance or being unable to open the mind enough to process the opinions of others.
- For those who dismiss out of hand the thoughts of others.
- For those who find it hard to understand what another person is meaning when they speak to them. They often miss the whole point of what is being communicated.
- For those who have problems taking in information and remembering it.
- For those who have problems remembering what they study.
- For those who don’t want to hear the ideas of others, for them it is a waste of time.
- The “know it all”.
- For the person with “tunnel vision”.