The essence of optimism and exploring new options. To find a balance between caution and courageous decision making. To be able to trust new opportunities despite unknown outcomes, so as not to stop oneself from experiencing Life.
- For those who wish to be more open to the positive side of Life and feel Joy again.
- For those who tend to be fatalistic and negative about Life in general, and so miss vital opportunities for happiness. (Sometimes called a “kill-joy”)
- For those with tendencies to worry and be pessimistic.
- For those who can’t find a good word to say about anyone.
- For a complaining attitude.
- For those being apprehensive about how everything is, or whether things are working out, leading to melancholy or depressive states.
- For older people who can’t feel positive about Life any more and have the habit of running everything down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.