Blackmores Vitamin B12 helps metabolise and convert food to energy, maintaining healthy red blood cells, ideal for those with B12 nutritional deficiencies.
- Converts food to energy
- Needed for healthy red blood cells.
- Ideal for vitamin B12 nutritional insufficiencies.
Vitamin B12 is essential for the normal function of all our bodies' cells. In certain diets, such as vegetarian & vegan diets, and in the case of the elderly, healthy B12 levels may be difficult to maintain.
Blackmores Vitamin B12 provides a potent boost to support healthy B12 levels.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.